Business hours of the consular section
Sunday: 9.00- 18.00
Monday: 9.00- 18.00
Tuesday: 9.00- 18.00
Wednesday: 9.00- 18.00
Thursday: 9.00- 18.00
Lunch time : 13:00-14:00
All Saudi Arabian citizens must obtain a visa to enter Turkmenistan.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING A VISA:
Please, read the following directions below. Questions regarding visas, requests for applications, and completed applications should be directed to the Embassy of Turkmenistan:
Visa Application Form: Obtain a 2013 edition of Visa Application Form from the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Riyadh, or download it from here in pdf. Before completing application please read instructions. Please, fill in the Visa Application Form in one copy with recent passport size photos glued to form. Do not staple picture. Supply dates in the order of day-month-year. Old application editions or application folded or otherwise deteriorated will no longer be accepted.
- Submit a signed passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure) along with a copy of its 1st page (showing bearer's details and signature), arranged vertically into the upper part of a standard Letter Size paper.
- The Embassy must have the original passport to process a visa.
- Submit a money in CASH - US dollars (Visa Cost Schedule).
- Submit a letter of invitation from the person or company to be visited certified by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. The invitation is valid only for 3 (three) months from the date it was confirmed.
- If you are traveling as a tourist and will not be meeting anyone in Turkmenistan, you must contact any of travel and tourism agencies or companies in Turkmenistan. You can also download a list of few travel agencies of Turkmenistan here in pdf for additional information and services available.
- For applicants applying for visa to stay in Turkmenistan for the period extending three months and more need to submit an original HIV/AIDS certificate from the doctor issued at least within last three months before the date of application. The certificate could be in English and Russian languages or have a certified translation to one of these languages.
- In addition to the requirements listed above, residents of Saudi Arabia must submit a copy of their ID Card
1-Visa Application per person
2-Passport and its copy as described above
3-passport size photo glued to the Application
4-Cash payable to the Embassy of Turkmenistan
5-Certified letter of invitation
BUSINESS AND GUEST VISAS:
Applicants, wishing to obtain business and guest visas, need to submit the same abovementioned documents. As for the invitation letter of the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan, this must be requested by the inviting company or physical person in Turkmenistan.
Please, note that the answers to questions on the visa application will be reflected in the issued visa and should match those submitted in original documentation in Turkmenistan.